The lastest Criminal eLaw has been published. If you’re not familiar with this resource, it is a publication produced by the Law Society of Manitoba with the latest news on a particular area of law, including digests of recent decisions, relevant changes to legislation, and other interesting commentary. eLaws are produced on Business, Criminal, Family, Labour and Employment, Litigation, Property and Succession, and Practice Management.
Selected contents from the Criminal eLaw:
- Text Messages May Be Protected Under s.8 of the Charter: SCC
- Joint Trials Permissible and Desirable: SCC
- Supreme Court Addresses Collateral Immigration Consequences
- Warrantless Seizure Reasonable: MBCA
- Legislative Update
- Report on Legal Aid
- Criminal Justice Conference: CBA
You can sign up to receive eLaws directly to your email inbox, selecting only the areas of law you’re interested in.