The March 2018 edition of the Family Law Update has been published. Selected contents include:
- Applying the Right Legal Test for Summary Judgment: MBCA
- Appellate Correction of Interim Variation Order Warranted: MBCA
- Unprofessional Procedural Breaches Can Attract Costs Sanctions: MBCA
- Parental Alienation Decision Upheld: MBCA
- Post-Pronouncement Conduct Relevant in Awarding Costs: MBQB
- Homestead Rights, Life Estates, and Partition and Sale: MBQB
Members have the option of signing up for email delivery.