Two new titles have been added to our collection:
Related Titles in the Library:
- Digital Evidence : A Practitioner’s Handbook by Gerald Chan
- The Law of Evidence in Canada, 5th ed, Sopinka, Lederman & Bryant (Also available on QuickLaw)
- McWilliams’ Canadian Criminal Evidence, 5th ed by S. Casey Hill
- The law of Search and Seizure in Canada, 10th ed by James A. Fontana (Also available on QuickLaw)
- Impaired Driving in Canada, 5th ed by Joseph F. Kenkel (available on QuickLaw only – 4th edition in Great Library. Reserve)
- Wigmore on Cannabis by James G. Wigmore (Available to Members of the Law Society of Manitoba on desLibris behind the Member’s Portal.)
- Watt’s Criminal Law and Evidence Newsletter
- Alan D. Gold’s Criminal Law NetLetter
- Impaired Driving NetLetter
- Segal’s Motor Vehicle and Impaired Driving Newsletter
- Police Powers Newsletter
Our Current Awareness service is offered to members of the Law Society of Manitoba. To receive the latest issues right to your inbox, contact the Manitoba Law Library by phone, email, or in person and we will be happy to add you to our distribution list.
To view our other available subscriptions or for more information, visit our Current Awareness guide.