During the session they will discuss topics such as duties of an executor, what needs to be probated, and issues regarding wills.
Registration is required. For more information click HERE.
In keeping with this theme, we have created a display of relevant titles available here in the library.
- Estate Litigation, 2nd ed by Brian A. Schnurr
- Estates Trusts and Pensions journal
- Hot Topics in Wills and Estates 2017 by the Law Society of Manitoba Education and Competence Department
- Canadian Forms and Precedents : Wills and Estates by Margaret E. Rintoul
- The Executor’s handbook, 5th ed by Jennifer Greenan
- Macdonell, Sheard and Hull on Probate Practice, 5th ed by Ian M. Hull
- Widdifield on Executors and Trustees, 6th ed edited by Carmen S. Theriault
If you’re looking to take out any of these books, please see a staff member. (48 hour loan period).