- This event has passed.
Community Legal Intermediary Training Courses
September 22 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CLI through Webinars
As a result of COVID-19 we’ve had to be creative. Our next CLI course will be offered as a series of webinars. All webinars will be held from 5 pm to 6 pm.
The first webinar will be held on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
The Community Legal Intermediary Training Course (CLI) is a program for individuals who are often called upon to help others in the community with legal problems, whether in the role of a worker, friend or community leader. The program provides participants with basic knowledge about our laws and legal system, and informs them about the proper role of a legal intermediary.
We will cover the following topics through our webinar series:
- Criminal Law – September 22nd – Registration
- Wills & Estates – September 29th – Registration
- Welfare Law – October 6th – Registration
- Family Law: Separation & Divorce – October 13th – Registration
- Mediation Options – October 20th – Registration
- Youth Justice – November 17th – Registration
- Employment Law – November 24th – Registration
The webinars are free, but you must register. Registration information will be posted for each webinar.
You are welcome to attend all the webinars or choose the ones that interest you the most.
Check back as we hope to add more webinars.