- This event has passed.
CPD – 10 Things Every Lawyer Should Know – Criminal Law
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Webinar Only ~ No in-person attendance
Topics will include:
- Impaired driving – What happens if I refuse the breathalyzer or swab (cannabis)?
- Distracted driving – Do I have to hand over my phone to a police officer who says I was texting?
- Privileged communications – Can what I tell my therapist or doctor be disclosed to the police or used against me in court?
- Consent to sexual activity – What constitutes valid consent and what factors can inhibit such consent?
- Do I only get one phone call if I’m arrested?
Presenter: Saul Simmonds, Gindin Wolson Simmonds Roitenberg