- Oct 25 2022
- 5:00 pm
Child Protection Webinar
Learn about Child Protection with David Joycey.
– Overview of the court process from the parent’s perspective (the weird, the wild and the wonderful)
– Dealing with agency counsel (look across the courtroom and who do you see?)
– Dealing with parents (this is often the most challenging but potentially the most rewarding part of the process)
– Dealing with kids (remember how life was for you when you were 13, 14, 16)
– Preparing for trial (critically examine everything including the ‘expert’ reports and remember it’s the ‘little’ things that may count)
– Staying organized (figure out a system that works for you and stick to it unless you decide to make refinements and then stick to them)
The webinar is free, but you must register.
Click here to view the full list of Community Legal Intermediary Training Webinars.