- Oct 25 2022
- 5:00 pm
Child Protection Webinar
Learn about Child Protection with David Joycey.
– Overview of the court process from the parent’s perspective (the weird, the wild and the wonderful)
– Dealing with agency counsel (look across the courtroom and who do you see?)
– Dealing with parents (this is often the most challenging but potentially the most rewarding part of the process)
– Dealing with kids (remember how life was for you when you were 13, 14, 16)
– Preparing for trial (critically examine everything including the ‘expert’ reports and remember it’s the ‘little’ things that may count)
– Staying organized (figure out a system that works for you and stick to it unless you decide to make refinements and then stick to them)
The webinar is free, but you must register.