- Apr 21 2022
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Taking Care of the Mind that Leads
No matter what your specific role is at your firm or organization, you are and can be a leader.
In order to create a culture of effective leadership at all levels we need to prioritize well-being. Well-being, in turn, requires taking care of the mind that is often pulled in multiple competing directions.
This 90-minute live online session is custom-designed to give participants permission to pause and take in the skills, practices and tools necessary to respond to personal and organizational demands with clarity, calm and compassion.
What to expect:
- Custom-designed, evidence-based approach
- Leading-edge research, practice, and theory in leadership development
- Expert facilitation by a Leadership Educator with 20 years’ experience
- Practical strategies that participants can easily incorporate into their professional and personal lives
- New tools and skills
- Strategies for keeping momentum & applying training in everyday
There is nothing more critical to your performance and well-being than your mind. Join this session to learn and/or refresh your efforts to take care of your most valuable asset.
Patricia Galaczy, B.A., M.I.R., The Art of Dialogue: Mindfulness at Work
Note: Registration includes 30 day access to the video recording of the program.