The Law Library Hub
Free legal information and assistance
Legal assistance will be available with 50 minute appointments on Mondays either in person in the Manitoba Law Library or virtually over Zoom.
To make an appointment fill out the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-945-1958.
How can the Law Library Hub help you?
- Answer general legal questions
- Review court documents and assist with next steps
- Outline options for dealing with a legal problem
- Explain court processes and procedures
- Explore other resources available