December 2018, Issue No. 86 Highlights:
- Unjust Enrichment Remedy Applies to Insurance Proceeds: SCC (Moore v. Sweet, 2018 SCC 52)
- Duty to Consult Doctrine Ill-suited to Law-making Process: SCC (Mikisew Cree First Nation v. Canada (Governor General in Council), 2018 SCC 40)
- Who Bears the Costs of Identifying Online Copyright Infringers: SCC (Rogers Communications Inc. v. Voltage Pictures, LLC, 2018 SCC 38)
- No Appeal from Decision Denying Leave to Appeal: MBCA (Broadband Communications North Inc. v. I-Netlink Incorporated, 2018 MBCA 116)
- No Judicial Review of Decisions of Voluntary Associations: MBCA (Bell v. Civil Air Search and Rescue Association et al, 2018 MBCA 96)
- 2019 Mid-Winter Conference: MBA
The full edition is available here.