The latest edition of Estates,Trusts & Pensions Journal has arrived and is now available for loan.
The current issue, Volume 40 Number 1, December 2020 includes:
FROM THE LAW REPORTS
- The “Wrong” of Survivorship: A (Very Late) Comment on Pecore v. Pecore by Joel Nikitman
- The (Ir)revocable Right of Survivorship by Peter Roy Cotton and Calvin Hancock
- Unhappy Families — Kent Case Commentary by Clay Fernandes and Diane Harbin
- Up the Creek Without a Paddle: The Law Relating to Unincorporated Associations by Natasha Smith and Katrina Kairys
- Considering Indigenous Trust Investments through the Lens of Two-Eyed Seeing by Frankie Young
- Saskatchewan’s Approach to Costs in Estate Litigation by Beaty F. Beaubier and Christine Libner
If you would like a copy of any of these articles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide a pdf version (subject to copyright regulations).