News Release – Premier Heather Stefanson Unveils Path to Fight Violent Crime, Strengthen Health Care, Grow Economy and Help Manitobans in Speech from the Throne November 15, 2022
The Honourable Anita R. Neville, P.C., O.M., Lieutenant-Governor of the Province of Manitoba delivers the Speech from the Throne to open the Fifth Session of the 42nd Manitoba Legislature on November 15, 2022.
Promises the government plans to commit to include:
- Helping Make Our Communities Safer
- Helping Families Make Ends Meet
- Strengthening Health Care and Reducing Surgical and Diagnostic Backlogs
- Helping Make Manitoba More Competitive
- Helping Protect Our Environment, Climate and Parks
- Helping Build Stronger Communities
- Advancing Reconciliation.
For more information see https://www.manitoba.ca/thronespeech/
Subscribe to our blog for more Legislative Updates