The latest Business eLaw has been published. If you’re not familiar with this resource, it is a publication produced by the Law Society of Manitoba with the latest news on a particular area of law, including digests of recent decisions, relevant changes to legislation, and other interesting commentary. eLaws are produced on Business, Criminal, Family, Labour and Employment, Litigation, Property and Succession, and Practice Management.
Selected contents from this edition of Business eLaw:
- Framework for Imposing Liability in Negligent Misrepresentation Cases: SCC
- Courts Play a Critical Role in Safeguarding Treaty Rights: SCC
- Certainty in Commercial Relations Critical: MBCA
- Retroactive COLA Payments Not Oppressive: MBQB
- By-law Interpretation Challenge Compelling but Unsuccessful: MBQB
- Legislative Update
- FinTech Report: Competition Bureau
- 2018 Mid-Winter Conference: MBA
You can sign up to receive eLaws directly to your email inbox, selecting only the areas of law you’re interested in.