We have a new book display set-up at the Library on the theme of Family Law.
All books are items from our reserve room, and thus are the most recent editions.
If you’re looking to take out any of these books, please let a staff member know (48 hour loan period).
The titles are:
- Manitoba CPLED Program 2016-2017: Family Law
- Settling Family Law Cases: Practical Techniques for Advocates and Neutrals by Lorne Wolfson (2017)
- Family Law Arbitration in Canada (3rd ed.) by Ann C. Wilton and Gary S. Joseph (2017)
- Child Support Guidelines Law and Practice by James C. MacDonald and Ann C. Wilton [no longer updated, current to 2016] *
- Financial Principles of Family Law by Andrew J. Freedman and Paula G. White [no longer updated, current to 2016] *
- The Annotated Divorce Act, 2018 ed., MacDonald and Wilton
* Looseleaf titles, which are available upon request.