- Feb 16 2022
Canadian Legal Innovation Forum
The Canadian Legal Innovation Forum webinar series returns in 2022, starting in February.
The series continues the forum’s core focus on how the intersection of business and law is evolving.
The webinars are accredited for professionalism credits from the LSO and CPD credits from the LSBC. They are free to view and simply require registration to attend.
Webinar Topics, Dates + Registration Links:
***note all Webinars run from 12pm-1pm Eastern Time***
- PARAPROFESSIONALS: How is the role of the paraprofessional evolving in mid-size law firms? (February 16th)
- DATA: Mastering data governance: increasing risks and strategies to address them. (March 2nd)
- REAL ESTATE: How are lawyers in the Canadian real estate sector innovating? (March 8th)
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Mastering change management for law firms and legal departments (March 24th)
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: How a successful knowledge management strategy can drive innovation in law firms and legal departments. (March 30th)
- Full information about the series and registration links on: www.canlif.net/webinars.