Volume 38, No. 2 of the Estates, Trusts & Pensions Journal has arrived in the library.
From the Legislatures
- The Regulation of Ontario Retirement Homes: A Primer for Elder Law Advocates in Ontario by John Risk and Heather Hogan
- The Increasing Exposure of Retirement Savings to Derivative Instruments by Scott McEvoy
- Rights of Surviving Spouses on Death in Canada by Marni M.K. Whitaker
- Conjugal Succession Rights in British Columbia and the Yukon by Amy Francis
- Comparing Common Law and Marriage Succession Rights in Alberta by Nancy L. Golding
- Spousal Succession Rights Upon Death in Saskatchewan by Kimberly D. Visram
- Entitlements of a Surviving Spouse in Manitoba by Gwen Muirhead
- Rights of Married and Common Law Spouses in Ontario on Death by E. Llana Nakonechny and Zahra Taseer
If you are a member of the Law Society of Manitoba and would like to receive a copy of any of these articles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.