With new innovations in technology, and changes in how we access information, it is important to be aware of what new problems and solutions are out there. The Law Library can help keep you up-to-date with new texts, online materials, newsletters, and current awareness resources. Displayed here is a collection of current texts and resources to help keep you informed, as well as a few past publications showing the importance and evolution of technology.
- Digital evidence : a practitioner’s handbook by Gerald Chan
- Sookman: Computer, internet and electronic commerce law
- Yearbook of law, computers and technology.
- Computer, Internet and electronic Commerce Terms
- Doing business on-line : advising clients on the legal issues
- Companies Online – A Live System Demonstration
- Computer Law, George Takach
- Cyberlibel : Information Warfare in the 21st Century? David Potts
- Courts, Litigants, and the Digital Age — 2 ed. : Law, Ethics, and Practice, Karen Eltis
Also be sure to check out the resources behind the Member’s portal including access to these recently updated journals on HeinOnline:
- John Marshall Journal of Information Technology and Privacy Law
- European Data Protection Law Review (EDPL)
- Berkeley Technology Law Journal