Registration is required. For more information click HERE.
In keeping with this theme, we have created a display of relevant titles available here in the library.
- Drafting Wills in Canada : a Lawyer’s Practical Guide, 2nd ed by Robyn Solnik et al
- Wills and estates by the Manitoba CPLED Program
- Oosterhoff on Wills, 8th ed by Albert H Oosterhoff.
- Hot topics in wills and estates 2017 by the Law Society of Manitoba Education and Competence Department
- Tax planned will precedents, 4th ed by Alison Scott Butler
- Waters’ law of trusts in Canada, 4th ed editor in chief, Donovan W.M. Waters
- Feeney’s Canadian law of wills, 4th ed by James MacKenzie
If you’re looking to take out any of these books, please see a staff member. (48 hour loan period).