With the beginning of the Fourth session of the 41st Legislature on November 20th, comes a slate of new bills.
- Bill 1: An Act respecting the Administration of Oaths of Office (not printed)
- Bill 2: The Municipal Amendment Act (Strengthening Codes of Conduct for Council Members)
- Bill 3: The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Amendment Act (Cannabis Social Responsibility Fee)
- Bill 4: The Public Sector Construction Projects (Tendering) Act
- Bill 7: The Highway Traffic Amendment Act (Immediate Roadside Prohibitions)
Private Members’ Bills:
- Bill 200: The Safe Access to Abortion Services Act
- Bill 201: The Health Services Insurance Amendment Act (Personal Care Home Staffing Guidelines)
- Bill 202: The Public Schools Amendment Act (Small Classes for K to 3)
- Bill 204: The Election Financing Amendment Act
- Bill 205: The Official Time Amendment Act (Daylight Saving Time Abolished)
- Bill 207: The Manitoba Conservation Officers Recognition Day Act
You may have noticed there are some missing numbers in the bills. I can’t say for certain, but I believe those numbers have been reserved for bills that are in the midst of being finalized. Watch for Bills 5, 6, 203 and 206 to appear later in the session.