Will Week is April 22-27
Having a valid, up-to-date Will, Health Care Directive and Power of Attorney ensures that your wishes will be met after your death. It also provides a great opportunity to make a charitable gift to a cause that’s important to you.
During the week of April 22-27 legal professionals volunteer their time to host free public presentations on the importance of wills and estate planning. These sessions are for information purposes only.
Visit the Winnipeg Foundation for more information on Will Week 2019!
Here in the library we’ve put together a display showcasing our most relevant materials on Wills
Titles on Display:
- Capacity and Undue Influence by John E.S. Poyser
- Waters’ Law of Trusts in Canada, 4th ed by Donovan W.M. Waters.
- Oosterhoff on Wills, 8th ed by Albert H. Oosterhoff
- Drafting Wills in Canada : a Lawyer’s Practical Guide, 2nd ed by Robyn Solnik et al
- Feeney’s Canadian Law of Wills, 4th ed by James MacKenzie
- Tax Planned Will Precedents, 4th ed by Alison Scott Butler
If you’re looking to take out any of these books, please see a staff member.