The September 2018 edition of the Family Law Update has been published. Selected contents include:
- SCC Adopts Multi‑factored Hybrid Approach to Hague Convention Analysis
- Limiting “Death by a Thousand Cuts of Litigation”: MBCA
- Timely Decisions Essential in Child Welfare Cases: MBCA
- Judges Have a Duty to Take a Hard Look at the Merits of Summary Judgment Claims: MBCA
- Legislative updates
- Final Report on the Review of Manitoba’s Child Welfare Legislation, Opportunities to Improve Outcomes for Children and Youth
Members have the option of signing up for email delivery.