4th Session of the 41st Legislature
- Bill 9: The Family Law Modernization Act
- Bill 11: The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Amendment Act (Cider and Cooler Sales at Beer Vendors)
- Bill 12: The Workplace Safety and Health Amendment Act
- Bill 13: The Private Vocational Institutions Act
- Bill 14: The Reducing Red Tape and Improving Services Act, 2019
- Bill 15: The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Amendment Act (Cannabis Possession Restrictions)
- Bill 19: The Residential Tenancies Amendment Act
- Bill 20: The Courts Modernization Act (Various Acts Amended)
Private Member’s Bills:
- Bill 220: The Vital Statistics Amendment Act
- Bill 222: The Human Rights Code Amendment Act (Genetic Characteristics)
- Bill 226: The Presumption of Death and Declaration of Absence Act and Amendments to The Insurance Act
Check the Bill Status daily to follow the legislative process.
The Government has proclaimed the following Act:
The Government Notices Modernization Act (Various Acts Amended) (S.M. 2018, c. 28), part 1 effective April 1, 2019.
Part 1 of this Act amends The Queen’s Printer Act to establish the deputy minister of the department that administers the Act as the Queen’s Printer and to require the Queen’s Printer to make The Manitoba Gazette, an official government publication, available to the public online at no cost.
Part 2 of this Act amends provisions in 24 statutes that relate to the government’s publication of official notices. These amendments remove references to printed “issues” of The Manitoba Gazette so that it may be published online. Several requirements to publish a notice or document in a newspaper are replaced with the requirement or option of publishing it in The Manitoba Gazette.