The latest edition of Estates Trusts & Pensions Journal has arrived and is now available for loan.
The current issue, Volume 39 Number 3, May 2020 includes:
From the Law Reports
- The impact of the Act Respecting the Transfer of Securities and the Establishment of Security Entitlements in Determining the Validity of a Gift under Quebec Law: A Case Comment on Labis v. Labis, by Sharon G. Drucker
From the Legislatures
- TOSI in the Realm of Trusts and Estates, by Trista Gallant
- To Give or Not to Give? An Examination of Bequests in Lieu of Executor’s Compensation, by Jessica Feldman Chittley
- Estates and Family Law Intersect: Separation from an Incapable Spouse, by Lorisa Stein and Marni M. K. Whitaker
- Legal Issues Associated with Informal Public Appeals and Crowdfunding, by Johanna C.C. Caithness
If you would like a copy of any of these articles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide them, subject to copyright regulations.