Eighteen new journals have been added to HeinOnline available online to all members behind the portal.
Fifteen are new Criminal Justice journals from SAGE Publications, which will be part of HeinOnline’s revamped Criminal Justice & Criminology collection.
The newly added journals are:
- The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology
- California Law Review
- Comparative Political Studies (CPS)
- Crime & Delinquency (CAD)
- Crime, Media, Culture
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Gibraltar Reports
- European Journal of Probation
- Feminist Criminology
- Homicide Studies
- Journal of Conflict Resolution
- Journal of Contemporary Criminal Justice
- Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency (JRCD)
- Journal of International Law and International Relations
- Punishment & Society
- Race and Justice: An International Journal (RAJ)
- Theoretical Criminology
- Youth Violence and Juvenile Justice: An Interdisciplinary Journal
Check here for the HeinOnline Blog for summaries of all these titles, as well as their tip of the month and a feature on their Law Journal Library LibGuide.