Fees for transcripts under the Law Fees and Probate Charge Regulation M.R. 75/2019 have increased as of April 22, 2019
The new prescribed fees per page are as follows:
Fees can be paid by cash, debit, certified cheque, money order, bank draft, law firm trust account cheque.
View original posting here.
The Government has proclaimed the following Act:
The Statutes Correction and Minor Amendments Act, 2011 (SM 2011, c. 35 ), Section 5, effective May 1, 2019.
Manitoba OmbudsNews is a quarterly publication highlighting Manitoba Ombudsman’s events and initiatives.
Issue 2019-01 is now available
In this issue:
- Ombudsman Act reports
- FIPPA reports
- PHIA Snooping Fine Stands
- Inquest Reporting
2018 – Volume 4 of the Canadian Native Law Reporter has arrived at the library.
Table of Contents
- Index to Subject Matter
- Index to Legislation and Agreements Cited
- Cases Reported
- Table of Cases for Canadian Native Law Reporter, Volumes  1 –  4
- Index to Subject Matter for Canadian Native Law Reporter, Volumes  1 –  4
- Statutes, Regulations, Rules of Court, First Nation Legislation, Agreements and International Materials Cited in Canadian Native Law Reporter, Volumes
 1 –  4
4th Session of the 41st Legislature
Private Member’s Bills:
Bill 206: The Planning Amendment Act
Check the Bill Status daily to follow the legislative process.