Vol. 37, No. 1 of the Estates, Trusts and Pensions Journal has just arrived.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
From the Law Reports
- Release of Lawyer’s Will File by Kimberly Kuntz and Louise Hamill
- Disputes over Parental Care when the Dutiful Child wants to be Paid by Ruth M. Corbin and Barry S. Corbin
- Testamentary Freedom and Public Policy in Canada by Ed Esposto
- Conflict of Laws and the Right of a Minor or Minor’s Guardian to Payment/Transfer of a Movable Gift by Will by K. Thomas Grozinger
- Pension Fund Investment and Climate Change: A Legal Imperative by Krupa Kotecha
- More on 104(24): when are amounts “payable” “to” a beneficiary? by Joel Nitikman
If you would like to receive a copy of any of these articles, please contact the us at email@example.com.