We’ve recently added new titles to our collection!
New to our library are titles from Emond’s Criminal Law Series. The series was awarded the 2018 Hugh Lawford Award for excellence in legal publishing.
New titles are:
- Indigenous people and the criminal justice system: a practitioners handbook by Jonathon Rudin (Criminal Law Series )
- Digital evidence : a practitioner’s handbook by Gerald Chan (Criminal Law Series)
- Criminal appeals : a practitioner’s handbook by Mark Halfyard (Criminal Law Series)
- Prosecuting and defending sexual offences cases : a practitioner’s handbook by Daniel Brown (Criminal Law Series)
- Personal injury damages in Canada, 3rd ed by Ken Cooper-Stephenson
- Government procurement, 4th ed by Paul Emanuelli
- The law of search and seizure in Canada, 10th ed by James A Fontana
- Sopinka and Gelowitz on The conduct of an appeal, 4th ed
- Mistake in contracting by Bruce MacDougall
- Mining law of Canada by Dwight Newman
If you’re looking to take out any of these books, please see a staff member. (48 hour loan period)