Fourth Session, Forty-First Legislature
- Bill 31: The Tobacco Tax Amendment Act
- Bill 32: An Act concerning the Leasing of 800 Adele Avenue, Winnipeg
Private Member’s Bills:
- Bill 226: The Presumption of Death and Declaration of Absence Act and Amendments to The Insurance Act
- Bill 5: The Mental Health Amendment and Personal Health Information Amendment Act
- Bill 6: The Statutes Correction and Minor Amendments Act, 2018
- Bill 8: The Referendum Act
- Bill 9: The Family Law Modernization Act
- Bill 20: The Courts Modernization Act (Various Acts Amended) *amendment(s) adopted at Committee Stage
Concurrence and 3rd Reading
Check the Bill Status daily to follow the legislative process.
The Government has proclaimed the following Act:
The Red Tape Reduction and Government Efficiency Act, 2018 (SM 2018, c. 29), section 37 effective July 1, 2019.