We’ve put together a display of relevant resources on impaired driving both physical, and electronic to help you and your clients in the New Year.
Books in the library:
- Impaired Driving and Other Criminal Code Driving Offences by Karen Jokinen *new*
- Impaired Driving in Canada, 4th ed. by Joseph F. Kenkel (5th edition available on Quicklaw)
- Defending Drinking and Driving Cases 2018 by Alan D. Gold *new*
- Breathalyzer Law in Canada: The Prosecution and Defence of Drinking and Driving Offences, 4th ed. by Roderick M McLeod, John D. Takach, Murray D. Segal (Updated to 2016)
desLibris (Behind the Law Society of Manitoba Member’s Portal)
- Drug-Impaired Driving in Canada by Nathan Baker *new*
- Wigmore on Cannabis : The Forensic Toxicology of Marijuana for Lawyers and Other Medicolegal Professionals by James Wigmore (Chapter 5: Effects of Cannabinoids on Driving Ability)
- Segal’s Motor Vehicle and Impaired Driving Newsletter
- Impaired Driving NetLetter
*Newsletter distribution service is only offered to member’s of the Law Society of Manitoba.
To take out one of these books, please see a staff member.